A new trade only web-to-print service aims to become a printer's "secret weapon" for outsourcing.
Digital specialist Romax is to launch a premium photobook service and is targeting dynamic growth in its established direct marketing business following the appointment of former Inc Direct director Wesley Dowding.
KBA has posted Q1 pre-tax losses of €18.8m (2012: - €0.4m) citing postponed orders and weak quarterly sales.
Colour management developer GMG has unveiled the latest upgrade to its ColorServer software.
Digital Packaging Report 2013
The Power of Print
Our annual supplement on the power of print to engage and delight, including an in depth survey of print buyers on print's role in the media mix
Bob Jenkins suddenly realised his head felt hot. Unusually hot. "It was not," he says "the sort of feeling you get with a normal headache. It was like imagining a saucepan full of simmering water, with a broken egg in it. The egg was my brain."
For some it might seem the most disastrous start to a CEO-ship possible. Day one and the new head of a large financial services company, let's call them CEO X, calls a board meeting and addresses, as one of their first priorities, the issue of who is...
It began life as a catalogue, survived the dotcom boom - and bust - and went on to become the world's biggest web-to-print business. Jo Francis talks to Vistaprint founder and chief executive Robert Keane about 'productising' print, his dream piece o...
Would you rather print products that you can charge a few pence for, or products you can charge a few pounds for? Not, most printers would agree, the toughest of questions. Which is why, spurred on by the advent of digital kit that can print all kind...
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet
The PrintWeek Buyers' Guide is now online for the first time featuring a comprehensive portfolio of commercial printing products, with data tables enabling you to compare key specifications, laid out in easy to navigate categories to take you quickly to the product that's right for you. Click the category above to view products and specification tables.
Star product: NewBind Prima Smaller printer can move into PUR binding with this sub-£20k closed-tank machine
Me & my: Stehlin Hostag Quickfast Ink may not seem the most glamorous weapon in a printer's armoury, but it is after all what turns blank paper into something sellable. This means that new inks with new performance claims are worth a closer look.
Star product: EFI Jetrion 4900M and ML Digital label production line with a range of optional extras
Me & my: Vpress Coreprint Hi, I'm a printer, can I do some work for you?' This is the misguided approach to securing new business that many in the print industry are still relying on, according to Kelly Harris, sales and marketing director at commercial and wide-format print ...
Me & my: Mimaki UJF-3042FX It doesn't take a master sleuth to deduce that Brunel Engraving isn't in fact a printing firm. And yet, in a heartening reversal of the much-reported trend of printers diversifying into other areas, Brunel has, by taking on a Mimaki UJF-3042FX last y...
Star product: FFEI RealPro Toolkit This software suite is intended to extend the packaging and label design functions and production capability of Adobe Illustrator
- Intel Trade Fairs & Expositions Pvt. Ltd.
- Date: Fri 21 Jun 2013 - Sun 23 Jun 2013
- Venue: 113, New Sonal Link Industrial Estate, Building No.2, Link Road, Malad (W), Mumbai - 400 064. Mumbai India 400104
- Date: Tue 25 Jun 2013 - Sat 29 Jun 2013
- Venue: 1 Excel Centre London E16 1XL 020 7069 5000
- Informa Exhibitions
- Date: Wed 02 Oct 2013 - Sat 05 Oct 2013
- Venue: Transamerica Expo Center, São Paulo, Brazil
PrintWeek is the highest-circulating and most widely-read printing-industry title in the UK, providing a true cross section of the industry. Every fortnight, it goes out to more than 8,400 print professionals, ranging from small and medium enterprises to the UK's largest and most influential printing firms.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Digital Printer Dagmar Tara £18-22,000, London