Free event to share insights on staying ahead of the competitionSponsored
Monday, September 20, 2021
Heidelberg is to host its second annual Innovation Week next month, with the aim of the exclusive global event being to share powerful insights into boosting profitability and under the banner of ‘Always a step ahead’.
This customer event is taking place at the company’s Wiesloch-Walldorf site from 13-15 October, 2021. Each day’s programme will start at 9am CET (8am BST) with a live session focused on a different topic each day – packaging on day one, followed by digitisation and diversification on days two and three, respectively.
|Virtual customer event from October 13 to 15 with live reports from redesigned Print Media Center at Wiesloch-Walldorf site|
|Innovations in commercial, packaging, and label segments aim to boost print shop performance|
|Customer profiles emphasise potential of digitisation solutions|
|Register for free at heidelberg.com/innovationweek2021|
“We are accelerating the development of intelligent digitisation solutions to meet the requirements of our customers,” said Ludwig Allgoewer, Heidelberg’s global head of sales & marketing.
“At Innovation Week 2021, we will once again demonstrate our credentials as a technology leader – always a step ahead of developments – with the aim of securing future business success for our customers,” he adds.
Innovations for new business ideas
The sessions will host informative videos that highlight the opportunities offered by the current Heidelberg portfolio.
Video briefings will include:
- The introduction of Heidelberg Plus, the new entry portal to the Heidelberg ecosystem. A one-time registration opens up the entire Heidelberg world for customers, enabling them to manage their business dealings with the company and access all its services.
- How customers can enter the growing label market with the Speedmaster CX 75 and become more competitive with the help of new surface finishing options based on digital printing.
- Insights into how the Performance Advisor Technology (PAT) automated consulting tool uses artificial intelligence to help optimise print shop processes, while a further clip focuses on the benefits of remote agreements with the primary objective of increasing machine availability.
Virtual sessions will also feature best practice examples from global leaders from the commercial, packaging, and label market segments.
In detailed profiles, entrepreneurs will present their print shop and demonstrate how they have improved their performance and, above all, their competitiveness by using the latest Heidelberg innovations to drive their company’s digitisation.
The profiles will include successful users of:
- the new, universal Speedmaster CX 104 press
- the highly automated Stahlfolder P-Stacker with cutting-edge robot technology
- the Versafire digital printing systems with their exceptionally flexible applications, especially in surface finishing
Other profiles will centre on companies that have boosted their productivity thanks to a subscription agreement with Heidelberg, and on customers who have automated their processes using the Prinect workflow.
“The customer profiles provide exciting and authentic insights into how print shops have become noticeably more productive by using the innovations Heidelberg has introduced over the past 18 months across all market segments, and how they have made processes more efficient and cost-effective thanks to digitisation,” explained Allgoewer.
Heidelberg experts, video media library
To accompany the online programme, viewers will be able to contact the relevant Heidelberg experts on each day of the event, without making an appointment.
The Heidelberg video media library, which features a wide range of inspirational content, will be made available to all registered Innovation Week 2021 participants who wish to obtain further information during and after the event.
Covering a large number of wide-ranging topics, the videos can be accessed at any time and also streamed after the event. In addition, the library will have recordings of all online Innovation Week presentations.
To find out more and to reserve your place, visit: heidelberg.com/innovationweek2021.
The event is being held in English, but subtitled versions of all presentations will be available in seven further languages (French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish).