Virtual Printweek roundtable set for tomorrow
Thursday, October 21, 2021
Printweek is hosting a virtual round table on Friday 22 October where five business leaders will discuss the pros and cons of diversifying or doubling down and focusing on your core offering.
Titled ‘Stick or twist - is now the time to diversify or consolidate?’ the circa 45-minute webinar, which is in partnership with CorelDraw, will cover a wide range of issues related to the theme.
- Mike Beese, managing director, DecTek
- Jason Hammond, CEO, The Delta Group
- Mohammad Jogie, head of creative and strategy, Morning Star Design
- Paul Manning, managing director, Rapidity
- Nicole Spencer, managing director, RMC Digital Print
The session will be hosted by Printweek editor Darryl Danielli.
“We’ve got some great panelists lined and it’s a topic that is of interest to a lot of business leaders, now more than ever after past 18 months,” he said.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- What are some of the key diversification options for print businesses
- Dos and don'ts of diversification
- Dos and don'ts of consolidation
- How to bring your staff and customers on your journey
- What are the key skills required to maximise business agility
The live discussion, in which viewers will also be able to pose their own questions to the panel, will take place tomorrow (Friday 22 October) at 11am.
You will need to sign up here in advance to view the live discussion, which will also be archived for on-demand viewing by registered viewers who can’t make the live broadcast.
For more info and to register, visit our the webinar page here.