BPIF Customer Service Workshop
Start date: Thursday, May 27, 2021
End date: Thursday, May 27, 2021
The BPIF will hold a remote customer service workshop on Zoom from 10am to 3pm on 27 May.
The workshop will be an interactive way to learn about what makes up good (and bad) customer service through considering the psychology of human behaviour, models of communication and the use of empathy.
The course will cover:
- Reflection on good and bad customer service
- The realisation that it is impossible to ‘define’ excellent customer service
- Considerations on how to ‘know and understand’ customers
- An understanding of different ‘Working Styles’
- The psychology behind human behaviour and conflict
- The communication process
- Different modes of communication
- Customer complaints
- Being positive with procedures
The course is for anyone that wants to gain a better understanding of communication and enhancing their customer service skills. This can be anyone in a customer facing role, or a supporting role that has to provide "customer service" to other colleagues. For more information, and to book, visit: bit.ly/BPIF-service.