Madico launches window film portal
By Barney Cox Monday, 14 December 2009
Madico Graphic Films, the UK-based substrate specialist has relaunched its website on its range of printable window films to focus on their applications.
The portal, www.glazingenhancement.com, has been redesigned to make it easier to select the correct product for particular projects. The site also offers advice on how to add value to glazed environments using its range of films.
Madico's glazing enhancement film range includes textured privacy and view-control products which can be printed using inkjet techniques.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK