Star product – Kodak Prinergy 5.0
By Barney Cox Thursday, 24 April 2008
While most of the established workflows for CTP also boast enhanced integration with digital presses, for this year’s show Kodak’s Prinergy is the first to include support for personalisation rather than just static short run work.
Other new features include Smart Lists, which allows jobs to be batched according to criteria such as due date, stock type or customer. Colour handling is claimed to be massively simplified with particular focus on making it easier to hit colour standard specifications such as Fogra. Rules Based Automation uses the JDF job ticket to intelligently route jobs.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Sales Executive Image Evolution Ltd Attractive remuneration plus car or car allowance, Berkshire
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet