The 5 Core Group produces unusual inserts
By Nosmot Gbadamosi Thursday, 19 April 2007
The 5 Core Group has produced 1.4m unusual magazine inserts to support car manufacturer Honda’s ‘More Forwards Please’ campaign.
Mark Smith, creative director at 5 Core, said: “We were asked to produce a large number of inserts to illustrate the development of Asimov, Honda’s state-of-the-art robot.
“Working with the design agency Hicklin Slade and Partners, we eventually settled on a 10pp design with pages of varying widths to allow a picture of progress to build.”
The company has also printed a range of 12 brochures for Honda. Print runs varied from 30,000 to 60,000, and pagination from 48pp to 76pp on 250gsm laminated covers and 150gsm pages.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Commercial Executive/Estimator, Large Format Digital - North West Blayze Unguem Fully negotiable depending on your ability, North West
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102