FMG to dissolve chief exec role
By Joanne Gardner Tuesday, 20 June 2006
Fresh Media Group (FMG) chief executive Les Pipe will not be replaced after stepping down from his role, it emerged this week.
Pipe, who has family commitments in New Zealand, has reduced his responsibilities at FMG over the past five months, following long periods abroad.
But FMG marketing director Dominic Duffy said the firm was not looking to replace him. “It was not a conscious decision to not replace him. But the chief executive title is not going to be used by anyone because all the decisions are made at board level and there is no single person in the company that has overall responsibility.”
Pipe has gradually reduced his responsibilities at FMG over the past five months, but Duffy said that Pipe would continue to make the “long commute” between New Zealand in his new role as chairman.
Pipe joined the company after resigning as group managing director at Graphic Facilities in 2002
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London