NAPM brings dinner and forum together
By Pamela Mardle Thursday, 07 March 2013
This year's NAPM Annual Forum will take place on Thursday 18 April to coincide with its 93rd Annual Dinner.
London’s Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel will be hosting guest speakers including Paperlinx chief executive Dave Allen and Eduard De Voogd, secretary general of Eugropa, the European paper merchants association, between 1 and 5pm.
This is to be followed by the black tie Annual Dinner from 6.30pm, with comedy anecdotes from former England cricketer Geoff Miller and Tullis Russell’s Chris Parr.
NAPM director Tim Bowler said: "The forum title is ‘What’s around the corner for the next five years’: it’s a topic that everyone in the sector should be focused on.
"The main thrust will be to discuss if the current rate of decline in fine and graphic paper consumption will start to level out. In the last four years to 2012 merchants have lost 26% of their volume. That will not be coming back but how much more will be lost?"
Day tickets are £92, and can be upgraded to include dinner for £102.
Visit www.napm.org.uk to book tickets.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Wyndeham extends major print contract
- UK launch for Exaprint W2P service