Fuji Xerox may miss 2013/14 sales target
By Simon Nias Wednesday, 02 January 2013
Fuji Xerox may miss its revenue target for the financial year starting on 1 April 2013, according to president Tadahito Yamamoto.
Yamamoto told Bloomberg that business was slowing in China, adding to the uncertainty caused by the slowdown in investment from corporate clients in mature Western markets.
"Even if we manage to achieve our earnings plan this fiscal year, it will still be quite hard for us to boost sales enough to reach target," he added, in reference to the company's revenue estimate of 1.1 trillion yen (£7.8bn) for 2013/14.
Yamamoto said that the company, which is the largest business unit of Fujifilm Holdings and is 25% owned by US-based Xerox Corporation, has not yet decided whether to revise its medium-term management goals, adding that other options to boost growth, such as through acquisitions, were available.
That said the company does not have any specific targets in mind, but would consider a deal, "if there is an opportunity".Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London