World Packaging Organisation president to speak at IoPP webinar
By Pamela Mardle Wednesday, 02 January 2013
The Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP) is to host a webinar with the president of the World Packaging Organisation on 15 January.
Thomas Schneider, whose lifetime experience in the packaging industry led him to become president of the organisation with an in-depth view of evolving global trends, will be speaking at the webinar, taking place between 10 and 11am. There will also be an interactive question and answer session for participants.
Schneider’s presentation will focus on ‘Business Trends and Opportunities in the Global Packaging Market’. Participants will gain insight into entering developing overseas markets such as the middle class in China and Africa’s developing nations.
Schneider said: "To be a successful entrant to the international packaging business with a presence in developing nations, you must first have a vision for where your company wants to be 20 years from now."
IoPP members will be able to join the webinar free of charge, while a $99 (£60) fee applies to non-members. Interested participants should visit www.iopp.org to register.
IoPP UK director Kevin Vyse said: "This webinar provides the perfect opportunity to ask the head of a leading global packaging organisation any questions whose answers are critical to growing your business internationally through packaging."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London