Friedheim to unveil Audion CS Matic at The Finishing Alliance event
By Pamela Mardle Wednesday, 19 December 2012
Duplo, Friedheim International and Renz are to holding a week-long showcase event to demonstrate their combined host of machines to new and existing customers.
The three finishing companies, collectively known at The Finishing Alliance, will be exhibiting at Duplo’s new international headquarters in Addlestone, Surrey between 21 and 25 January.
Friedheim International will be unveiling the Audion CS Matic to the UK for the first time at the event. The automatic shrink wrapper runs with a continuous side sealer and intermittent longitudinal sealing system to enable users to wrap products of any length.
The CS100 model wraps up to 4,200 packs an hour at 30m/min, while the faster CS200 runs at 45m/min, processing 6,000 packs an hour. Both machines have a maximum pack height of 200mm.
The three companies will be running an ongoing demonstration of calendar production, drafting in expertise and machinery from each of their portfolios. Attendees are recommended to submit their own photographs upon registration to the event or choose from a range of stock shots to take home a personalised calendar.
The calendars will be cut on Duplo’s DC-745, powered by Vpress software. Renz will then demonstrate the Punch 500 and its MOBI 360 wire comb binding machine before the Audion CS Matic gets its first UK production showcase by shrink wrapping the calendars to protect them for customers.
Friedheim International’s UK and Ireland sales manager for post-press and packaging Stuart Bamford said: "Between the three exhibitors there is something for everyone.
"You may see something that you did not until now realise would improve your business.
"In addition, expert finishing personnel will be there to advise on how best to maximise production and profit."
Dermot Callaghan, Renz sales manager for bindery products, added: "We would like people to plan for the future, as our machines reflect the digital market and make it very easy for manufacturers to keep finishing in-house."
The event is open to attendees free of charge between 10am and 5pm each day, with a late opening on Wednesday 23 January until 7pm. Anyone wishing to attend should register at www.finishingalliance.com.Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Wyndeham extends major print contract
- UK launch for Exaprint W2P service