PrintWeek Awards 2012 Business Magazine Printer of the Year - Stephens & George Print Group
Monday, 22 October 2012
Finally taking the Business Magazine Printer of the Year crown last year after three years of scoring commendations, Stephens & George Print Group has really consolidated its position as a quality printer by achieving this accolade once again.
The printer of our very own PrintWeek - another Haymarket title Horticulture Week, premium beauty magazine Pure Prestige and Food Trader magazine completed its entry - Stephens & George stood out from the competition for once again displaying the holy grail of printing: consistency.
Achieving particularly good scores with the judges was Horticulture Week, a Heidelberg-printed magazine which is finished by being folded on a Heidelberg Stahl TD82 and then saddle-stitched on a Muller Martini Prima Plus Amrys.
One judge commented that the printer's submissions were "well-produced products with outstanding and consistent print quality", while another was impressed by the work's "excellent quality and colour balance".
www.stephensandgeorge.co.uk 01685 388888
www.wyndeham.co.uk 01733 555567
Climbing from the position of finalist last year, Wyndeham Peterborough was awarded the commended position this year for "fast-turnaround, time-sensitive work produced to a high standard". The printer scored consistently for a submission that included TES, Money Marketing and Marketing Week magazine.
- BGP Group
- Newnorth Print
- Stephens & George Print Group
- Wyndeham Peterborough
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK