NEC launches two additions to SpectraView range
By Hannah Jordan Friday, 21 September 2012
NEC Display Solutions has unveiled the latest additions to its SpectraView range for colour-critical digital imaging for designers, photographers and print workflow processes.
The NEC SpectraView 232 and the NEC SpectraView 271 are 23- and 27-inch professional colour displays which respectively cover 75% and 89% of the Adobe RGB colour gamut.
Designed for use in pre-press, soft proofing, DTP and professional photography both displays use IPS technology with internal 14-bit programmable 3D look-up tables for 42-bit control and gamma correction.
The SpectraView 232, which is marketed as a more basic model has an IPS 16:0 TFT display and is the first in the range to feature LED backlighting technology.
The SpectraView 271 features a 10-bit p-IPS panel that can display 1.07bn colours out of a palette of 4.3 trillion when using the 10-bit display port input.
Both models, which are aimed at the smaller businesses, come with a three-year service warranty and are available to buy now.
The latest releases follows the launch in May this year of the wide format SpectraView Reference 241 LCD monitor.
Christopher Parker, product line manager professional displays at NEC Display Solutions Europe said: "We are continually analysing the exacting requirements in the colour management sector and developing our innovative LCD display technology in close cooperation with leading colour industry professionals."
"These two new SpectraView displays combine our award winning display monitor technology with sophisticated software, resulting in highly accurate, reliable, repeatable and feature rich displays."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London