UPDATE: Alderson Print Group web division in administration
By Hannah Jordan Wednesday, 12 September 2012
Alderson Print Group (APG) has confirmed that its web subsidiary ABP Web was placed in administration on 31 August with the loss of 90 jobs.
It follows weeks of speculation over the future of the division since it publicly blamed Barclays for ABP Web’s demise citing the bank’s alleged withdrawal of part of its confidential invoice discounting facility.
APG appointed joint administrators, John Neville Whitfield, Paul John Clarke and Benjamin John Wiles of Duff & Phelps, on 31 August and informed staff of their redundancies on the same day.
- New company launches on Aldersons site
- Trading status of remaining Aldersons companies unclear
- Alderson situation uncertain as group comes under fire
- Alderson Print Group to start redundancy programme next week
- Alderson Print Group to place ABP Web into administration
- Barclays slam Alderson claims as 'nonsense'
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London