SunJet launches digital 'low migration' technology for narrow web
By Hannah Jordan Monday, 10 September 2012
The global inkjet division of UK-based Sun Chemical will unveil EtiJetTM LM UV at this week's LabelExpo Americas 2012 (11-13 September).
The new ink set is suitable for a range of applications, particularly food packaging, but it is also designed for use on standard non-food label stock to maximise operational flexibility for presses.
EtiJet LM UV, which the company claims meet the highest industry standards for food packaging, can be used with all types of piezo print heads and has migration levels of less than 10ppb in inks cured in air with standard mercury lamps.
Global business manager, digital, Pete Saunders said the new product would create "exciting opportunities" for its partners.
He added: "SunJet’s OEM partners are keen to ensure their equipment has the widest appeal to converters in labels and packaging and this means that they want to offer low migration inkjet technology as an option."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK