PrintWeek Awards 2012 shortlist revealed
Friday, 07 September 2012
The finalists in the UK print industry's premier awards have been revealed, with more than 60 companies poised to battle it out for the honours at October's glittering spectacle.
Across three judging days over the summer, 30 specially selected judges, all leading print buyers or experts in their chosen fields, have poured over hundreds of entries to come up with what they think represents the best the industry has to offer.
"Congratulations to all of the shortlisted companies, just getting this far proves that they have what it takes to be considered masters of their craft, whether it be business acumen or production excellence," said PrintWeek editor and chair of the judging panel Darryl Danielli.
"Whether you’re shortlisted or not, the PrintWeek Awards is the perfect place to celebrate everything that is great about print and catch up with friends, rivals and some of most influential UK print buyers, all while you enjoy a fantastic evening of entertainment in London’s most glittering surroundings."
The Awards ceremony is being held at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane on 22 October.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Commercial Executive/Estimator, Large Format Digital - North West Blayze Unguem Fully negotiable depending on your ability, North West
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102