Duplo brings print to the O2
By Jon Severs Wednesday, 05 September 2012
Duplo has unveiled the first details of its fourth annual London Calling event, which will be held at the O2's British Music Experience.
The event, which showcases the wares of Duplo and soon to be announced pre-press, post-press and digital print partners, will take place on 6-7 November at the North Greenwich museum, which takes visitors on an historic journey through the UK’s popular music scene.
"We’re keeping it low profile this year and we’ve booked the O2," said Duplo UK managing director Tony Lock.
"It’s a fantastic space and it’s going to be something really special, a real print extravaganza. We’ve got a few new partners coming on board this year, which will turn a few heads," he added.
Duplo described the event as a "digital relaunch" and promised new product launches alongside demonstrations of its most popular kit, including the DC745 and the DBMi saddlestitcher. There will also be a plethora of kit on show from the soon-to-be-announced partners.
Live applications finished at the show will be on the theme of "rock" to suit the venue, and Andy Pike, Duplo UK marketing manager, claimed the VIP evening on the show’s first day would be the "social event of the print industry calendar".
"Our shows have broken away from the norm, taking print into a real life environment, producing real life applications, in an engaging and exciting location," said Pike.
"We have expanded the capacity this year and hope that more printers than ever take the opportunity to view the broad range of equipment that will be producing real-world applications live at the event," he added.
For more information, contact email@example.com.Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London