Durst appoints Bray to head up UK & Ireland sales
By Tim Sheahan Tuesday, 21 August 2012
Durst has appointed former Fujifilm and Screen man Peter Bray as the sales manager for the UK and Ireland.
The newly-created role will involve Bray developing sales within existing Durst revenue streams as well as in new areas such as decorative furniture, glass and ceramics.
The position will also call upon his experience in the packaging sector, offering the wide-format manufacturer further inroads into the market.
Commenting on the role, Bray said: "Durst has a very good reputation for supplying high-quality and reliable equipment and excellent service and its innovative approach to industrial inkjet printing and its wide range of products enables it to offer the best solutions for each customers' specific requirements.
"I regard my new role as an exciting challenge and I am very much looking forward to meeting Durst’s existing customers, many of whom have used its equipment over a considerable number of years."
In June, Astek became the first North American business to invest in the Durst Rho P10 320R UV-inkjet digital roll-to-roll printer.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK