Pageflex 8.0 targets social media marketing
By Pamela Mardle Tuesday, 21 August 2012
Pageflex has added social media to its software for the first time with the launch of version 8.0.
Pageflex 8.0 was launched on 21 August as a solution for printers, print managers and marketers to support web-to-print site management.
The latest upgrade enables customers to "like" products to publicise the link on social network sites including Facebook and Twitter.
Pageflex 8.0 is localising all aspects of the software to enable users to access a number of languages and currencies.
The latest software has been developed with the idea of "globalisation" in mind, translating the Pageflex Storefront, Server, Campaign Manager, and Studio products and documentation into 10 languages, including Chinese and Russian.
Customers at the front-end of the system can view the e-commerce site in the appropriate currency and language with the help of Pageflex 8.0 software in a more "elegant manner" than previously, according to UK distributor ROI360's commercial manager Simon Ellington.
The new system also has an upgraded dashboard, offering improved tools for monitoring site status and activity. Users can establish their top grossing products and revenue figures and the system flags up orders that need attention, approval or are ready for shipping.
Pageflex’s composition engine has also had an upgrade in version 8.0. Gradients, transparency and opacity are more varied, allowing customers to create exacting artwork templates.
The system is available immediately from ROI360, which showed an advance preview of Pageflex 8.0 at Drupa.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Wyndeham extends major print contract
- UK launch for Exaprint W2P service