Elliott Baxter expands with new Scottish base
By Pamela Mardle Thursday, 16 August 2012
Elliott Baxter (EBB) has opened a site in Glasgow as part of a broader plan to ensure EBB's products and services are available throughout the UK.
The 23,000sqm warehouse, EBB's eleventh site, will hold an additional 2,500 tonnes of paper, bringing the company’s total stock to 20,000 tonnes. The facility, based in Hillingdon, opened on 1 August and employs 11 experienced staff.
The paper group has also recently appointed Sarah Smith as sales executive to develop its revenue stream from East Anglia. Smith took up her post in July and manages all accounts based in East Anglia.
She brings 20 years' worth of experience in the paper trade to the role and will be based at EBB’s Charlton office.
EBB sales and marketing director Chris Sandwell said: "We are delighted that Sarah has chosen to join EBB at this pivotal stage in the development of our business in East Anglia. Sarah brings a wealth of local knowledge and an ambition that matches our own: to become a major supplier to the area."
Marketing manager Kevin Smith said that the company had already seen an increase in turnover since the branch, dedicated to Norfolk and Suffolk, opened in November 2011.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Wyndeham extends major print contract
- UK launch for Exaprint W2P service