Duplo takes on UK distribution for Fastback binders
By Tim Sheahan Tuesday, 14 August 2012
Duplo International has become the exclusive UK distributor for the Fastback range of table-top binders.
The US-manufactured machines, which come in two different models, became available through Duplo's dealer channel yesterday (13 August).
Fastback machines bind loose sheets into a range of applications using the company's fully-recyclable, thermally-activated binding strips.
The range comprises the entry level Fastback 9 and 20. The Fastback 9, which can bind from 10 to 250 A4 sheets, can handle hardcover, halfback and perfectback binding techniques and retails for around £1,500.
The £3,500 high-volume Fastback 20 can bind up to 350 A4 sheets in less than 20 seconds and offers six binding styles including standard superstrip, composition strip and perfectback.
Other systems in the range include the Photobook Production Cell, which comprises the Fastback 20, Splitter and Hardcover guide for photobook binding.
Duplo International UK manufacturer Tony Lock said the Fastback machines offer high levels of automation "at the touch of a button".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London