Dscoop details inaugural EMEA conference
By Tim Sheahan Monday, 13 August 2012
The community of HP graphic arts customers has detailed its inaugural EMEA conference, which will take place this November.
Print United, which is only open to Dscoop members, will take place from 7-9 November at the Hotel Arts in Barcelona. It will address a range of industry issues through presentations from figures such as Nick Devine and Mike Ferrari.
Devine, founder of The Print Coach consultancy, will present a seminar on high-margin selling and how to win and retain profitable customers within your sector. Packaging business consultant Ferrari will deliver a session on communicating with and engaging with brands.
Conference chairman and Prime Group managing director Jon Tolley said: "Delegates will be able to get the most out of their conference experience by choosing whether they would like to hear sessions delivered in English, Spanish, Italian, French or German."
Conference delegates will have the opportunity to visit Dscoop members' print facilities as well as HP's EMEA customer centre.
HP EMEA vice president and general manager for graphics solutions business Manel Martinez added: "We are proud to support the community of HP Indigo customers coming together to network and grow their businesses through Dscoop.
"As the number one digital printing association in the world, with more than 7,000 active members, Dscoop is known for its high level of education and support to help HP Graphic Arts customers grow their businesses."
Launched into EMEA last year, HP user group Dscoop was founded in North America 2005, and subsequently expanded into Asia Pacific. It has 6,000 members worldwide.
UK representatives on the EMEA board include Gary Peeling, managing director of London-based Precision Printing, Jon Bailey, sales director at Sheffield's ProCo and Prime Group's Tolley.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Wyndeham extends major print contract
- UK launch for Exaprint W2P service