Your Print Partner to double headcount in first year
By Melanie Defries Monday, 13 August 2012
Start-up outdoor printer Your Print Partner is recruiting an extra four staff after installing a Mimaki Tx400-1800B direct-to-textile press.
The company, which currently has four full-time staff, was set up just nine months ago and specialises in the production of feather flags and street branding.
It was initially operating as a print broker, but invested in the new £70,000 press in a bid to bring more work inhouse.
Director Stuart Maclaren said its installation has been so successful that the machine "hasn’t stopped running" and that the company is now looking for a graphic designer, two new sewing staff and an extra dispatch worker.
The company, which is forecasting revenues of £600,000 for its first year of trading, is currently producing flags, gazebos and street branding for the F2 Powerboat World Championship, which is taking place in Nottingham from 15-16 September.
Maclaren said: "Demand for outdoor advertising such as feather flags and street branding has gone through the roof due to all the major outdoor sports events that have taken place this year.
"We find that a lot of clients are also happy that everything we produce is made in the UK. it is a good selling point for us. The new machine is so efficient that we can compete with printers in Europe."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London