Stora Enso launches Medialiner
By Pamela Mardle Wednesday, 08 August 2012
Stora Enso has launched bright white graphic liner Medialiner for point-of-sale display and packaging.
The paper manufacturer noticed a surge of multi-functional packaging replacing traditional brown corrugated boxes to generate attention and encourage spontaneous consumer buying at point-of-sale.
Medialiner is available in weights of 120, 135, 160, 190 and 220gsm and is suitable for offset and flexographic pre- and direct printing using either sheets or reels.
The graphic liner is an extension of the German company’s Speciality Papers aimed at brand owners, design agencies and packaging manufacturers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London