Fespa renews partnership with Esko
By Tim Sheahan Tuesday, 07 August 2012
Packaging software and wide-format finishing equipment manufacturer Esko has renewed its partnership with Fespa.
The tie-up will enable the organisation to offer its members insight into emerging trends within the software and finishing sectors.
Esko will host three webinars, on 8 and 20 September and 4 October, which will cover a range of subject matters including workflow software, developments in data and the use of 3D in graphic design and CAD.
Content from these webinars will then become available on the Fespa website throughout September and October.
In addition, Esko is offering a complimentary 12-month license agreement for its I-cut suite of wide-format pre-press software to all new and existing Fespa association members.
Steve Bennett, vice president of Esko's digital finishing business said of the partnership renewal with Fespa.
"They offer their members and community valuable practical educational information, as well as highlighting new and emerging industry trends, all very much in line with Esko’s organisational objectives," he added.
Fespa managing director Neil Felton said: "We are proud of our successful partnership with Esko which included the sponsorship of Fespa Digital 2012 and their participation in Print Shop Live.
"Their support has been invaluable and the webinars that have been scheduled over the next few months will help Fespa to continue to provide our national associations, their members and our visitors with access to new ideas, guidance and in-depth market knowledge."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK