Ilford announces German and Austrian distribution partners
By Tim Sheahan Tuesday, 07 August 2012
Ilford, the recyclable wide-format substrate specialist, has tied with two new distributors to broaden the reach of its BioMedia range in Germany and Austria.
Rauch will supply the recyclable and biodegradable materials in Germany while its subsidiary Kalle ReproMedia Handels will serve the Austrian market.
According to Ilford, the new distribution partnerships were formed during Drupa and will enable the company to increase the reach of the BioMedia range, which was launched in October 2011.
The BioMedia range includes display film, a flexible substrate available in standard roll sizes and in 300, 400 and 550 micron.
It also includes a rigid display board, which are direct-to-print boards suitable for all UV print platforms and are available in 750 microns, 1.5mm and 2.7mm thicknesses.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London