Canon launches ImagePrograf iPF760 and iPF765 models
By Tim Sheahan Thursday, 02 August 2012
Canon has unveiled two new additions to its ImagePrograf series of wide format printers for technical and architectural applications, the iPF760 and iPF765.
The 914mm-wide machines, which can print at resolutions of 2,400x1,200dpi, replace two older models in the ImagePrograf range including the iPF755.
Canon is pitching the latest machines at companies producing Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) and Geographical Information System (GIS) applications.
The models can also be used to print posters and other technical documents in colour for the signage and retail sectors.
The manufacturer's machines have introduced a range of new features that include a horizontal stacking basket for printed documents as well as a 250GB hard drive specific to the iPF765 model.
Canon Europe director of large format solutions Yuichi Miyano said: "Building on the success of the ImagePrograf range, Canon has upgraded and enhanced the features of its current models to enable customers to continue to grow in the CAD, GIS and AEC markets.
"High quality, large format prints can now be simply, quickly and continuously produced in an office of any size, without interruption and without occupying substantial office space."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK