FMG installs Mark Inskip as Europe MD to drive growth
By Simon Nias Wednesday, 01 August 2012
FMG has appointed a new European managing director in Mark Inskip, formerly regional director of consulting at Ogilvy & Mather.
Inskip’s appointment follows a period of flux at the north London-based pre-media business, following its sale to a group of Indian private equity investors in 2011.
Since then a new group chief executive has been appointed, in New York-based Dilip Keshu, while former UK chief executive Simon Berg has left the business.
Inskip, who previously led the creation of Accenture’s digital marketing consultancy, said he was "delighted to be joining FMG at such an exciting time".
"Our technology assets, India’s centre of excellence and the team we have here mean we can deliver at a pace, reliability and cost few can come close to," he added. "I am looking forward to working with the team to lead our market expansion across the European region."
Keshu said: "Mark’s experience and past leadership roles will help accelerate our strategic agenda, namely our growth in Europe and globally with some brands who have engaged us already."Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK