Fespa to promote environmental sustainability with Verdigris tie-up
By Tim Sheahan Tuesday, 31 July 2012
Fespa has partnered with environmental research initiative Verdigris to raise issues of environmental sustainability to its members.
According to Fespa, the working relationship will enable both parties to inform and educate exhibitors and visitors to forthcoming shows on environmental trends.
Fespa head of membership services Chris Smith said: "Our new venture with Verdigris is another example of Fespa's commitment to supporting the global print community in becoming more sustainable.
"The support that we will have from Verdigris will be invaluable in helping Fespa to continue to provide our national associations and their members with access to new ideas, guidance and in-depth knowledge across all areas of sustainability."
Fespa will provide content such as blogs and feature article on behalf of Verdigris through the Planet Friendly Printing area of Fespa's website.
Verdigris founder Laurel Brunner added: "We are very excited to welcome our latest Verdigris member. We look forward to working with Fespa to support their already energetic efforts to raise environmental awareness in the wide-format sector."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK