Fespa to promote environmental sustainability with Verdigris tie-up
By Tim Sheahan Tuesday, 31 July 2012
Fespa has partnered with environmental research initiative Verdigris to raise issues of environmental sustainability to its members.
According to Fespa, the working relationship will enable both parties to inform and educate exhibitors and visitors to forthcoming shows on environmental trends.
Fespa head of membership services Chris Smith said: "Our new venture with Verdigris is another example of Fespa's commitment to supporting the global print community in becoming more sustainable.
"The support that we will have from Verdigris will be invaluable in helping Fespa to continue to provide our national associations and their members with access to new ideas, guidance and in-depth knowledge across all areas of sustainability."
Fespa will provide content such as blogs and feature article on behalf of Verdigris through the Planet Friendly Printing area of Fespa's website.
Verdigris founder Laurel Brunner added: "We are very excited to welcome our latest Verdigris member. We look forward to working with Fespa to support their already energetic efforts to raise environmental awareness in the wide-format sector."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London