ArtSystems takes on UK and Ireland Neschen sales
By Tim Sheahan Monday, 23 July 2012
Wide-format distributor ArtSystems has taken on the sales responsibilities for media firm Neschen in the UK and Ireland.
Nottingham-based ArtSystems is also taking on the manufacturer's UK and Ireland five-strong sales team as part of the partnership, which will form a new reseller channel for the brand.
Sarah Janes, formerly managing director of Neschen UK, will head up the newly-formed Neschen Supplies Division at ArtSystems in the role of divisional manager.
Neschen board member Stefan Zinn said the cooperation with ArtSystems was a "classic win-win situation" for the manufacturer.
He added: "ArtSystems are one of the leading and established distributors of large-format imaging and printing solutions.
"They are well positioned in the UK & Ireland and have an excellent dealer network at its disposal. As a company, Neschen AG will also be able to benefit from this with its diverse range of digital print products."
ArtSystems managing director Steven Hawker added: "That is a big advantage for us as it means we automatically acquire the necessary product knowledge concerning Neschen materials right from the start.
"This ensures a continuation of the customer focus and high standard of service and thanks to the close cooperation, availability of Neschen media is also guaranteed."
Earlier this year, Neschen announced it was to close its Basildon-based UK production facility with the loss of 30 jobs.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Estimator - East Midlands Blayze Unguem £Negotiable salary depending on ability, plus excellent benefits package, East Midlands
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102