Telegraph features first-ever front page MemoStick
By Pamela Mardle Friday, 20 July 2012
WRH Marketing has teamed up with The Daily Telegraph to place its first ever MemoStick advert on the front of a UK national newspaper.
London-bound copies of last Saturday’s (14 July) issue of the newspaper carried the 76x76mm ahesive advertising label, promoting a competition to win a Dacia Duster car. Readers could enter the draw online through following the link on the advert.
MemoStick is an exclusive product of WRH Marketing, and is aimed at short-term targeted campaigns or mid- to long-term broader advertising campaigns.
WRH Marketing's Bernhard Leicht said: "MemoStick already has a large following in Italy, France, Germany and worldwide and attaching it to the front of The Daily Telegraph is a fruitful beginning for the product in the UK.
"But there are many other UK brands interested in MemoStick, and it is not just newspapers, but direct mailing and magazines too."
WRH Marketing UK managing director Lee Whatmough added: "One of MemoStick’s attractive features for advertisers is the ease with which the customised, highly visible, 3D label can simply be peeled off, with the ability to subsequently be redeemed and the response rate measured accurately.
"Everyone seems to be talking about cross-media and this is an extremely effective way of attracting the attention of readers and steering them towards an advertiser’s website or other medium."
WRH Marketing plans to launch the product for the cosmetics industry at a London event in September, which will enable samples of perfumes and creams to be attached to the front cover of a range of publications and mailings.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK