F1 appoints Grobler to head-up web and mobile development team
By Simon Nias Wednesday, 18 July 2012
F1 Colour has continued to strengthen its web application services with the appointment of Pieter Grobler to the newly-created role of senior developer.
Grobler has broad enterprise software knowledge, particularly within the fast-moving web applications arena, and has 15 years experience of software engineering.
In his new role he will be responsible for heading up the expanding web and mobile development team at the Southwark, London-based pre-media business.
Ken Harrison, managing director of F1 Colour, said: "We have been looking for the right individual for this very important position for a while, and we are delighted that Pieter elected to join us."
He added that Grobler's appointment was likely to be the first of many in the growing cross-channel communications side of F1's business.
"Pieter is going to head up a team that we envisage we be growing over the next year and beyond," said Harrison. "We've seen new and existing clients increasingly needing this areas of expertise and we're very excited about our future."
According to F1, its newest recruit was keen to join an organisation that had similar core values and was able to excel in the area of customer service. "I am very excited about working with such a professional team," said Grobler.Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London