Zevrix Solutions releases Output Factory 1.3
By Hannah Jordan Wednesday, 18 July 2012
The latest version of Zevrix's workflow software allows printers to create printing spreads using InDesign's Print Booklet feature.
Output Factory, an update to the firm’s plug-in Batch Output software, automates printing, exporting and post-processing from Adobe InDesign CS3-CS6 and offers a batch output option.
It is designed to simplify workflows in printers, prepress firms and advertising and publishing houses.
The latest version, Output Factory 1.3, gives users greater flexibility allowing them to change settings, while imposing pages, to adjust spacing between pages, margins, bleed and creep.
The software can maintain the existing booklet options for individual documents or allow the user to manually select settings for an entire batch in a document queue.
Other features include printing and exporting to PDF, PostScript, EPS, Flash, EPub and various imaging formats. It outputs in single pages and can output to several formats at once from multiple saved output settings.
Output Factory 1.3 is available from the Zevrix website and resellers for $169.95 ($119.95 ligh version).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK