IPIA Summer Networking Lunch nearing capacity
By Pamela Mardle Tuesday, 17 July 2012
There are limited spaces still available to book a place at the IPIA Summer Networking Lunch this Friday (20 July).
The IPIA has decided to return to The Bank Restaurant in Birmingham for a three-course lunch, topped and tailed by drinks with IPIA Council Members at the bar.
Seating arrangements will be rotated throughout the day to maximise networking opportunities with a number of influential members of the print industry.
Companies who have confirmed their attendance so far include Duraweld, IFS, Optimus, Trinity Mirror and Konica Minolta among many others.
IPIA chief executive Andrew Pearce said: "Most long-lasting relationships start with a face-to-face meeting, and on previous occasions, the lunch has been a very friendly and informal affair!
"So bring yourself, your business cards and come along to meet some quality people!"
A previous attendee commented: "My £45 lunch ticket turned into a £40,000 annual contract – that’s a great return on investment!"
Members can book for £45 online through www.ipia.org.uk and the cost to non-members is £55.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London