Josero reports strong interest in refurbished wide-format printers
By Tim Sheahan Tuesday, 03 July 2012
Inkjet consumables and machinery supplier Josero has claimed that 2012 has so far proven an "astonishing" success for its refurbished superwide printing business.
Since promoting the service offering at trade shows earlier this year, the Cambridge-based distributor has sold a large number of machines as well as receiving a significant number of enquiries in recent months.
Loic Delor, managing director of Josero said: "We have seen significant growth in the superwide market over the past few months, it really has been astonishing.
"Printing companies are becoming much more savvy and understand that they can diversify or expand their product offering without breaking the bank."
According to Josero, the company can offer savings of at least 60% versus new superwide printers with their next-to-new machines, which also include a warranty.
Delor added: "We have made several installations in the past 12 months and all of our customers have been very happy with both the product and service from Josero."
Earlier this year Josero partnered with wide-format distributor Colourgen to add the Kala range of laminators to its portfolio.
The agreement focuses on the Starter and Mistral Kala machines. Among the range is the Starter 1400 cold laminator – an entry-level machine targeted at sign-makers, photo laboratories and print-shops, which is suitable for substrate widths up to 1,400mm.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK