ImageData Group awarded Anchor care home contract
By Tim Sheahan Tuesday, 03 July 2012
ImageData Group has been awarded sole-supplier status to residential care business Anchor.
The contract, which runs for an initial three-year period, will encompass print services such as banners, brochures, posters and t-shirts for the nationwide care home firm.
The Willerby, Yorkshire-headquartered print business will leverage its litho and digital capabilities to fulfil the deal with Anchor, which has a two-year optional extension clause.
According to Anchor contract manager Judith Downing, the business needed a "flexible print partner" that could offer a one-stop-shop service.
She added: "We felt that ImageData Group was more than capable of servicing our complex printing requirements.
"The print company has an obvious commitment to quality and service, is competitively priced and has a real and genuine commitment to our cause."
The Anchor contract was awarded to ImageData Group’s public services division, public-iD. The department's managing director Helen Birkin said it was created six years ago to concentrate solely on the needs of the public sector.
"We are confident that we can deliver an all-inclusive and insightful print service to Anchor and hope to be working with them long into the future," she added.
The award comes on-the-back of ImageData securing a two-year contract to provide operational print services on the Government Procurement Service's (GPS) Print Services Framework Agreement.
Sterling Press, DST Output (formerly Innovative Output Solutions), Commercial Colour Press, Financial Data Management, and the Delta Group were also chosen for the £20m to £30m "Lot 2" framework.Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London