Sappi to join Sotheby's Imprint Premier Platform
By Pamela Mardle Friday, 15 June 2012
Print manager Sotheby's Imprint (SI) has announced a global collaboration with Sappi Fine Paper North America.
SI vice president Skip Dyer said that Sappi coated fine papers would be the substrate of choice for the print manager’s Premier Platform network, provided no alternative proved superior.
Sappi will provide its papers to support print and distribution throughout 90 countries across the Premier Platform.
Paper brands such as McCoy, Opus, Somerset and Flo will be used in premium magazines, catalogues, books and high-end print advertising.
Dyer said: "Sappi can deliver on our strategy of brand consistency and has a commitment to availability and value.
"It also has a very competitive pricing structure and we believe its papers are the best in class in terms of quality and reliability."
He added that the company was continuing to grow and gain business but that the team was taking a "measured approach" to growth.
"We are not just focusing on top line growth but a lasting, sustainable solution. Our focus is to deliver on what clients need," he said.
Sappi director of sheets Mark Hittie added: "Sotheby's Premier Platform infrastructure brings together brands that share our global vision and commitment to excellence."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Sales Executive - Digital Printing Future Recruitment Ltd Up to £30-35K + Commission + other benefits to be discussed, Bristol
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Standard Bank contract a "monster job" for BMC