Mobile control added to Duplo machines
By Pamela Mardle Monday, 11 June 2012
Finishing kit supplier Duplo has made its PC-based control system available for mobile devices, enabling printers to oversee machines remotely.
The DBMi saddle system and DC-745 mutli-finisher, which slits, cuts and creases, now have applications available on the App Store, so users can access the printshop via iPads and iPhones.
Users can programme new jobs on the Wizard and clear errors in the system. Existing jobs can also be recalled to change its features and display cutting parameters set up on Duplo machines.
Currently, Duplo offers its Windows-based software for the DBMi and DC-745 machines, as well as the DC645 and DC615 multi-finishers, and DSF5000 and DSF2200 nearline booklet making systems.
Duplo recently reported record sales of £1.55m for March 2012, beating its previous record at Ipex 2010 by £50,000.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Sales Executive Blayze Unguem £Excellent Package & Career Opportunity, National Role, Multiple Locations
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Standard Bank contract a "monster job" for BMC