Heytex targets US expansion with new subsidiary
By Tim Sheahan Thursday, 31 May 2012
Wide-format media firm Heytex has targeted an increased market share in the US after establishing a new subsidiary in North Carolina.
The operation, based in Hendersonville, will be headed up by Joe Trnka and Bruce Walker who take on regional sales manager roles at the US distribution facility.
Its Carolina subsidiary will distribute a range of products to the US market including
sign textiles and fabrics for industrial applications.
Heytex chief executive Heribert Decher said: "Maximum proximity to the market and our customers is the prerequisite for sustainable growth.
"In particular on the important US market we want to make more efficient use of our potential from now on.
"Therefore, the establishment of the new business by experienced experts in this industry is a consequent step in connection with our global growth strategy."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK