Repropoint to showcase wide-format at Mercedes World event
By Tim Sheahan Tuesday, 22 May 2012
Digital printer and supplier Repropoint will put wide-format technology in the spotlight at an open day next month.
Taking place at Mercedes Benz World in Weybridge, Surrey, the company will be showcasing its range of HP printers and plotter, including the new Designjet L26500 latex machine.
It will also be exhibiting its selection of Drytac laminators and Contex scanners for CAD and mapping applications.
Repropoint has also enlisted vehicle wrapping expert James Deaco to present daily wrapping sessions using the aforementioned HP Designjet while taking part in Q&A sessions.
In addition, the company is offering visitors the chance to test drive various cars around the circuit at the networking event.
For more information, visit www.repropoint.com/vipevent/ or call Repropoint on 01483 596203.
Last year, Repropoint announced it was moving away from plotting and copying to focus its business on digital print and design.
The company consolidated its operations into its Woking head office as well as its Guildford site.
As a result, the business has closed its Portsmouth office while its Southampton site has been taken over by Reebrooks Print Media.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London