Domino Printing Sciences attains fifth Queen's Award
By Tim Sheahan Monday, 23 April 2012
Domino Printing Sciences has sealed its fifth Queen's Award since 1985 after being recognised for Continuous Achievement in International Trade.
The Cambridge-based inkjet manufacturer attained the accolade for "substantial overseas earnings" coupled with continuous growth and success over a period for a minimum of six years.
According to Nigel Bond, group managing director of Domino, the company is "extremely honoured and proud" to receive the award.
He said: "Over 95% of our revenue is generated outside the UK, with our unbroken 33 year record of annual revenue growth due to our continued investment in R&D, the hard work and dedication of our employees, and efforts of our partners and distributors globally."
Earlier this month, Domino Printing Sciences expanded its direct mail sector reach after acquiring the customer database of Hamburg-based Mikrojet Systems.
The acquisition, which was conducted through Domino's wholly-owned subsidiary Domino Deutschland, was valued at an initial consideration payable of €300,000 (£248,000).
Mikrojet Systems is a manufacturer of inkjet printing and ancillary equipment for the commercial printing and mailing sectors.
According to Domino, the deal will enable the company to boost both its sales and marketing presence in Germany, which is a key sales region for the business.Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London