Duplo UK announces record month
By Adam Hooker Friday, 20 April 2012
Finishing equipment manufacturer Duplo UK has announced that March 2012 brought about its record month for sales.
The company reached £1.55m, exceeding its previous record, £1.5m, which was achieved at Ipex 2010.
Last month followed closely on from the opening of its new headquarters, Automated Precision House, in February.
Included in the record month was the sale of two Duplo DBMi Saddle Systems, three Digital System 5000 Pro bookletmakers, three inline Bookletmaking systems and a KB-4000 Perfect Binder.
Duplo UK managing director Tony Lock said: "Our new facility has had a hugely positive effect on our business. Not only do we now have the perfect platform from which to demonstrate our equipment, but the efficiency and morale of our team is at an all-time high.
"With Drupa just around the corner, we have been pleasantly surprised at the number of UK customers making the trip and we are very excited about what the rest of 2012 holds for us and the print industry."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Digital Printer Dagmar Tara £18-22,000, London
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet