Mimaki appoints Hisayuki Kobayashi as new president
By Tim Sheahan Wednesday, 18 April 2012
Mimaki has appointed Hisayuki Kobayashi as its new president following the retirement of its current head Mikio Noguchi in June.
Kobayashi, formerly vice president of the wide-format manufacturer, will take charge of a company that has enjoyed a frenetic start to 2012.
Mimaki made its foray into latex print production with the launch of a new product range, the JV400 LX at Fespa Digital in February.
It also unveiled the "world's fastest" dye sublimation printer, the TS500-1800, in the same month.
In addition to further product development, the manufacturer said it aims to strengthen its marketing, cost competitiveness and presence in emerging countries.
"Mimaki will also continue to focus on the further reinforcement of the management base by delegating authority to the top of its development and production section," it said in a statement.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Sales Executive - Large Format/Signage Future Recruitment Ltd £25K -20 DAYS HOLIDAYS= Mobile plus commission, West Midlands
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet