IFS adds Hardcover book technology
By Adam Hooker Wednesday, 04 April 2012
Finishing equipment supplier IFS has moved to meet a growing demand for hardback book manufacture by adding Photobook Technology to its vendor arsenal.
IFS has become the exclusive UK supplier for the Swiss manufacturer, which produces equipment for the photobook and prestige publication sector.
The range includes the the Mitafold, which automatically creases, folds and presses sections, ready for turning into lay-flat bookblocks by the Mitamax section glueing machine.
IFS will also supply the Mitabook, a compact, fully automated hardcover casing-in system designed specifically for the short-run sector.
Joint managing director Tony Hards said: "These exciting products offer printers significant growth potential in premium and niche sectors; they are an ideal complement to our range of market-leading finishing solutions for both litho and digital print.
"These unique Photobook Technology systems are a great way to introduce that all-important added-value that helps improve the bottom line."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK