Luscher to debut UV XDrum! CtP system for commercial printers at Drupa
By Tim Sheahan Monday, 02 April 2012
Luscher will use Drupa to launch its new 8-page UV CtP system, the XDrum! that has been designed for commercial print and packaging providers.
The Swiss manufacturer is exhibiting the machine, as well as its large-format MultiDX! 240 system and Accent coating plate for offset applications.
The company's XDrum! UV system is being positioned as an 'economical' platesetter for printers producing mid-format offset plates.
Capable of outputting plates up to 930x1050mm in size the new model can produce throughput up to 25 plates an hour.
The manufacturer's latest machine will complement Luscher's large-format MultiDX! 240 flat-bed CTP system at the 3-16 May event.
Its MultiDX! 240 can process plates up to 1300x1100 mm and is designed for use with rigid and flexible screen printing forms.
The machine can expose both flexographic, offset and letterpress plates at a resolution of 5,080dpi for use in hot foil, embossing and punching applications.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London