More than 50% of Ipex 2014 floorspace booked as show gathers momentum
By Tim Sheahan Tuesday, 27 March 2012
Trevor Crawford, director of Ipex organiser Informa Print Group, has cited the show's relocation to London and a highly successful 2010 event as primary factors for more than 50% of the floorspace for the 2014 event being already booked.
More than 100 exhibitors have been allocated spots at the show, which takes place at London’s Excel international exhibition and conference centre from 26 March – 2 April 2014.
Companies that have already signed up for the London show include include Heidelberg, Duplo, Fujifilm, Konica Minolta, Pitney Bowes and Xeikon.
According to Crawford, the level of interest in securing floorplace so early in the show cycle is unprecedented.
"There is no getting away from the fact that we had such a successful show in 2010, not just with national but international visitors," he said.
Crawford added: "This is particularly encouraging, given that Ipex will not even officially launch until Drupa. The scale of commitment and support truly reflects the enthusiasm we’ve encountered since the announcement of the relocation to London."
Informa is also inviting hesitant potential exhibitors to a series of open day tours over the coming months to showcase the new London Excel venue.
Exhibitors are being given an insight into the event's floorplan, sponsorship opportunities, booking process as well as a tour of the halls, suites and meeting rooms.
In addition, the free-to-attend days coincide with tradeshows taking place at the time, which Crawford said will give exhibitors a valuable insight into Excel as a busy show environment.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London