ROI360 expands Pageflex porfolio with master reseller agreement
By Simon Nias Tuesday, 10 January 2012
ROI360 has been appointed a UK master reseller for Bitstream-subsidiary Pageflex from January 2012.
Under the new reseller agreement, ROI360 will add the iWay web-to-print software to its existing portfolio of Pageflex products, including Storefront, Campaign Manager and Pageflex Server.
The expanded partnership makes ROI360, which has been an authorised Pageflex reseller since 2004, the primary distributor of Pageflex software in the UK along with Pageflex OEM partners.
Pageflex has updated the iWay product range, which it acquired with the software's developer Press-Sense in 2010, to include e-commerce tools suited to everyone from the in-plant corporate marketing print room through to the jobbing printer.
Pageflex iWay 5.5 is designed to deal with template driven work and job submission for everything from high-end corporate presentations to office documents and stationery.
Elly Perets, vice president of sales and marketing for Pageflex, said: "For over seven years, we've relied on ROI360 to successfully represent Pageflex technology in the UK. This agreement builds on that success, enabling ROI360 to bring a more complete range of solutions to the UK market and setting the foundation for future growth. We look forward to continuing this positive relationship with ROI."
Simon Ellington, commercial manager for ROI360, added: "This announcement confirms ROI360’s position as the leading official supplier of enterprise products and SaaS from Pageflex.
"2012 will see many new challenges and developments to the industry and we are proud to be the chosen partner and supplier for Pageflex in the UK. Pageflex iWay technology will allow us to provide an exact and fitting web to print solution for a wider range of print environments."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London