Apex Digital Graphics lauds Total Print event
By Adam Hooker Tuesday, 06 March 2012
Apex Digital Graphics has said that its open house next week (13-14 March) will be more like the second biggest print event of the year to visitors.
According to the company, which represents Ryobi in the UK and is a reseller for ECRM and Screen platesetters, the ‘Total Printing 3’ event will feature live demonstrations of digital and litho production alongside a range of MIS, W2P, pre-press and post-press kit.
Sales and marketing director Neil Handforth told PrintWeek: "We try and run our open houses like an exhibition and other than the big one in Germany in May there aren't many of them on the horizon.
"Rather than just equipment and services from Apex, a number of other organisations will also be present to give more of an overall presentation."
Two seminars will run each day; Sun Chemical and the BPIF will be talking about achieving ISO12647-2, while V-Press will have a presentation on the latest updates in the web-to-print sector.
Handforth continued: "There is no pressure. It is a completely open house, visitors are free to wander in at any time and we think there will be information for anybody and everybody."
Doors are open from 9.30am-5pm.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London